Sir Thomas Wharton Academy utilises a range of digital communication methods to provide key information quickly and easily to parents/carers. Since April 2018 the MyED app has replaced printed letters, which are only now sent to parents/carers without access to a computer or smartphone.
Key benefits of using these methods include:
- Academy information will be received instantly and letters cannot be lost in the post or in student bags.
- It is environmentally friendly.
- Cost savings on postage, paper and photocopying.
- Improved frequency of information, keeping parents/carers better informed.
- More information available regarding your child's attendance, achievements, timetable and key dates.
To take advantage of this, it is important that we have up-to-date contact details, including an email address and mobile phone number. If you need to update these details please contact the academy on email@example.com or ask your child to collect a 'Contact Information Sheet' from main or student reception.
To download the App, please CLICK HERE.
To be able to use the App, we need to have up-to-date contact details, including an email address and mobile phone number.
Please CLICK HERE to update your contact details.