Our 39 Week Plans show what topics and themes we intend to cover each week.
An example can be seen below:
- Assessments where feedback will be given on Strengths, Problems and Actions required for improvement are indicated by (SPA) in red cells.
- Following feedback, learners will be supported to follow the Actions to ‘Close The Gap’ (CTG.)
- The outcomes of SPA and CTG work, combined with day-to-day assessment in lessons and of homework are used to assess learners’ performance.
- Yellow cells indicate the weeks where this assessment information is checked and moderated prior to reports being sent home.
- The grey box outlines how this year of study is intended to contribute to learners’ development as subject specialists.
You will find 39 Week Plans, for all subjects, in the Curriculum Section of the website. Please click here to navigate to that page
General Support for Teenagers:
(Offers links to GCSE chat forums)
(General parent support)
(Confidential helpline for parents: 0808 800 2222)
Links to specific exam boards, information and exam tips can be found on the Exams page:
General revision tips can be found on the Revision page:
Careers information can be found on the Careers Advice page: